Monday, July 18, 2011

The number 32 is stuck in my head

In other news, the blog has been defunct for close to a year courtesy of school, laziness, and severe mental inertia. I, Flailing Quail, resolve to remedy this problem by posing another challenge to myself in a similar vein as last year's 30 day t-shirt challenge.

Though the rules of this challenge haven't been worked out in full detail, expect new posts with content soon. This week is experimental week to see what I can do with my time.

Challenge topics include:
Food (both delicious and delicious looking)
Functional objects constructed from cardboard/paper/string
Paintings and drawings
Graphic Design

What I hope to achieve:
Mental dexterity
Manual dexterity
Learning how to use my camera to make things look better than they are
Self-discipline
Blogging skills
Fame and recognition

Maybe not so much the last one, but we shall see what the future holds.

Watch out, because there's going to be a lot of flailing from here on out.

No comments: